Headache & Migraine Relief
Having a headache or a migraine is one of the most debilitating conditions that can worsen over time if left untreated. At Chaney Chiropractic & Neurology, we go directly to the source of the pain. Oftentimes, it could be an issue with your cervical spine that needs attention, and our skilled professionals take a thorough approach to your inflammation.
Common Factors Associated With Headache & Migraine Pain
Numerous associative triggers can creep into your system and cause that “brain freeze” type of pain. Whenever you partake in activities that are demanding or in hot and humid conditions, pay close attention to dehydration.
Dehydration can be one of the main factors causing the brain to throb. Our chiropractor can perform an initial X-ray to determine if there’s more to the story, however, we find that many of our patients’ number one complaint is dehydration.
Other common factors that require headache & migraine treatment include:
- Hormonal changes
- Skipping meals and feeling protein-deficient
- Excessive amounts of alcohol
- Hormone medications
- Salty or aged foods such as cheeses and brined meats
- Additives and preservatives
- Negative environmental stimulation
- Prescription drugs
Anyone who has experienced severe headaches or migraines knows the discomfort involved. Often our chiropractor in Beverly Hills recommends altering dietary sources from allergic reactions, or routine spinal adjustments, or perhaps even physical therapy exercises to lessen the strain on the upper cervical area.
There might be a genetic predisposition to your condition, as well as an underlying central nervous disorder. Chaney Chiropractic & Neurology aims to get to the root cause of your pain and alleviate it as efficiently and compassionately as possible. Your overall well-being is in our hands.
Some people are more sensitive to their surroundings than others. Since not all patients experience the severity of migraines, other factors could predispose someone to the excruciating pain.
The following are other triggers that require headache & migraine treatment:
- Age – Adolescence is a time for the onset of migraines, however they tend to taper off at age 30.
- Gender – During childhood, boys tend to experience severe headaches more than girls, yet after puberty, women are more likely to suffer from migraines due to the ever-changing hormonal structure in their system.
- Family history – 90% of intense headaches and migraines arise if a family member also suffers from them.
Request Your Appointment Today!
If you are like millions of others who suffer from migraines, please contact Chaney Chiropractic Clinic in Beverly Hills, Florida. Relief may be ahead of you starting today.